Does Training Give You A Leg Up?
Click here to watch the video!
I had an amazing response to the survey I sent out last week! I wanted to speak to your thoughtful responses and give a little more detail about what I’ve been up to.
I created a short video that will address some top questions that I received including:
- What you can do to improve your odds of finishing a hike healthy
- The number one reason hikers end their hike early and how you can minimize risk
- Physical and mental benefits of training for a hike
There’s another video coming your way later this week where I give you some actionable tips for training when you’re time crunched.
Later this week I will also be sending you a mileage and elevation plan for training hikes. This will help you safely progress your miles as you prepare. In my next video, you’ll learn how this plan directly impacts your body’s ability to perform on trail.
Finally, in the next video I will address some of the common objections about training:
- Do you need to train before a hike?
- Other’s don’t train and finish, why should I train?
- Can’t I just get in shape on the trail?
Please leave a comment on social media (linked below) and let me know how your training is going. I’d also love to hear where your adventures are taking you this coming year!
You can watch the video here.